Sunday, March 15, 2015

MUSIC: Sabina Chantouria & Dream Colors Concert @ Zazanova - Tbilisi [sabinachantouria.com]

Sabina is a Swedish/Georgian artist. Together with her guitar and song she´ll take you to a borderland between pop and folk sounds. 
sabinachantouria.com


more: facebook.com/Sabina-Chantouria


more: youtube.com

twitter.com/schantouria

reverbnation.com/sabinachantouria

play.spotify.com

Sabina Chantouria Sweden
Model, Musician
www.sabinachantouria.wordpress.com

I´m a half Swedish and half Georgian singer/songwriter living in Lund, (Sweden) born in July, 1991. I truly love to sing and write music, it has become something I can´t be without and feel a constant longing to. My georgian grandmother use to sing folklore and play guitar, I guess that´s from where my huge interest in music comes from. In the summer of 2011 I was chosen to represent Sweden among 30 other artists, dancers and actors in World Champhionships of Preforming Arts in Hollywood, L.A. Where I preformed two of my original works. I will never forget the first time I preformed my first complete song in front of an audience, it was in my second year in collage and that was a changing point for me, since then I´ve been determend to dedicate as much time I can in music. I studied "the music programme" in collage, Lund (Sweden) for 3 years. My main instrument has always been my voice but since 5 years back I also play acoustic guitar. I´ve been playing in some local band less

No comments: