Thursday, March 15, 2007


ANA LEZHAVA - young balerine
from Georgia, Caucasus
About Ana Lezhava:
"I am Ana Lezhava from Georgia. I was born on July 24, 1991 in capital city Tbilisi.
I am studying at
Chabukiani Ballet State College under the direction of the Prima Ballerina Nino Ananiashvili.
The first experience of Georgian dance I got at the age of 5 year old. For many times I have been the Laureate of different Festivals. In this very part I performed my favorite role.
At the age of 10 years I tried my best in ballet. Since that day I love the ballet as a mad.
I would like to tell some words about my family. I have young parents, the most beautiful Ruso and Vakho. I also have a little sister. She is very clever, talented and a very lovely girl. She studies at a ten-year Musical School for especially talented children and tries to become a great musician. She tries her best for me to achieve my aim. I like my family very much and my profession of a ballet dancer.
From 2006 I continued study in USA, namely in Washington - at Kirov Academy of Ballet, in the class of teacher Ludmila Morkovina. The director of the academy is the world famous Mr. Oleg Vinogradov. "


No comments: