Sunday, December 28, 2008

PHOTOGALLERY: Armenia. Works by Mari Minasyan.

Mari Minasyan presented a greatful work about Armenia.

There is no home unless we find it in ourselves.
I am a self-seeker, as everybody else. I do search. I do experiment. And I dream…
Life is an experiment. Life is a dream.
Photography is a mirror of my reality, my own reflection. Whatever I shoot that is all about me. That is all about you as well, because I cannot exist without you. You give the freedom to see myself in a new and unexpected way, to know who I am. You inspire me.
That is all about the theatre and the illusion of the existence.
Moment. There is something very magical in it. One moment-one life. That is what I create - visual diaries of special moments that tell stories.

«Diary»
April 11, 2008
Gevorgyan Gallery, Yerevan Armenia


No comments: