Friday, August 15, 2008

COMMENT: My Blog In This Days

I know ... the world is full of propaganda ... for my blog it is it not only interesting, to show the collections of official pictures and discussions about this war ... that is the reason of the blog in this times .... not all here is my opinion!

And for me it is clear: In a war situation there are lies and unknown aspects and incidents for almost all in the world ... you can and you should all comment here!

I know it is very difficult to speak about it when we are feeling faint!

Nevertheless you should give specific arguments and fair argumentations. I don't like blind hate and odium here! I'm looking for witnesses about the situation! And: my posts here should be different ... sometimes you can find there also strategical and nationalistical point of views for example, analysis, and much more ... I think it is important to show that - for a comlex understanding of this terrible force!

I'm very sad about all the innocent victims in the last days!!

Ralph Hälbig

1 comment:

Buddhuza said...

Ralph, I've been watching your work during the last week, and I have to say you've really done a great job, in terms of providing and sharing impartial information. On behalf of all Georgians, thank you a lot!!!
Warmest regards,
Levan