Friday, August 24, 2012

EXHIBITION: Dikarka’s “I am Georgia” in Chernigov, Ukraine. Photography by Dina Oganova (georgianphotographers.com)

(georgianphotographers.com) Dikarka’sI am Georgia” will be exhibited at Chernigov Opening in Ukraine from 25th of August until 14th of September. 

Georgia is a small country. It is located on the border of Europe and Asia on the coast of Black sea. Formerly part of the Soviet Union, it borders Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan And Armenia.

The population of the whole country is around 4 Million. one third of which  lives  in the capital city, Tbilisi ...

Georgia is my favourite topic to shoot . Not because I was born and brought up here, but because everything is special here – people, streets, architecture, traditions ...

I began this story in 2007 and I think It will never finish because Georgia is inexhaustible ...



To see the whole album click the picture below; 
more on her homepage: www.dikarka.ge