Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ART: Bird. By Maka Batiashvili.



Motivation

This is my work a statue of bird made from the piece of Russian Bomb, which one I took from Gori ...
This is a touch with piece of the bomb which is for me the material to create Art .
The kind of art - organism which will bring peace and new social vision...
To practicing on this installation for me is the act of freedom and feeling to be part of conflicts resolution.

Maka Batiashvili

maka@batiashvili.net
maka.batiashvili.net
(+995 99) 94 52 58

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you for sharing your art...

Most sincerely,

Thomas Dunning
Chicago * Dublin

Tristana's leg said...

to make a bird out from a bomb is necessary a great moment of inspiration. I like it, and her paintings too, thank you for sharing them :)

Arantza