New Economic School – Georgia (www.nesgeorgia.org) in cooperation with Friedrich Naumann Foundation – Germany (www.fnst.org) and IES-Europe (www.ies-europe.org) is organizing: Summer School
Date: 5-12 July, 2009 Place of the Seminar: Hotel “Sport”, Gudauri, Georgia:
• Pierre Garello - director of IES-Europe, is Professor of Economics at the Faculté d'Economie Appliquée of Paul Cézanne University in Aix-en-Provence, France
• Donald J. Boudreaux - Ph.D in economics is from Auburn University and his law degree is from the University of Virginia. Chairman of the department of economics at George Mason University since August 2001.
• Paata Sheshelidze; President of NESG - graduated from Tbilisi State University (Georgia), with a Master's degree in Macroeconomics. He has been involved in a number of national and international projects. Mr. Sheshelidze worked for the Ministry of Finance, Parliament, the Road Foundation, and for other institutions. Mr. Sheshelidze was also involved in developing basic models for education, pension systems, waste management, public management, public finance and monetary reforms;
• Gia Jandieri; Vice-President of NESG - Mr. Jandieri graduated from the Georgian Polytechnic University and Tbilisi State University. He worked for Parliament, the Central Election Commission, the Chamber of Control and at OSGF and NES-G.
Seminar is free of charge. Transportation, lodging, conference facilities, stationary and meals during whole event are covered by Friedrich Naumann Foundation.
Who can apply:
• Persons between 19 - 35 years;
• Young professionals and students, whose knowledge/experience is related to the seminar’s title and topics;
• Working language of the seminar is English. Selected applicants will be interviewed (Advance level is required).
How to Apply:
Please fill in an application form which is available on www.nesgeorgia.org, and send on
Application deadline: 26 June, 2009
Contact Person: For details, please contact Nino Gorgadze, Projects Manager of NES-G at email@example.com; mob: 858 676730. Web-site: www.nesgeorgia.org.
More information and application available at here >>>